Table of Contents
What is Face Scrub
Using a face scrub is essential for your skin as it is a skin care product used to exfoliate your skin. Moreover, it is very useful for removing the dead skin on your skin.
Advantages of Face Scrub
Among these cares, one of the most common and necessary is the hydration of the skin of the face, a region of our body that will be permanently expos to pollution, cold, heat and, therefore, dryness. But for skin to receive treatment well, a previous facial exfoliation is essential, and that is where the doubts begin; in the end, what are the benefits and risks of facial exfoliants?
- Visibly improves skin texture, leaving it softer, smoother and more attractive.
- Facilitates the correct absorption of creams and daily treatments on the face and neck.
- It stops signs of ageing such as wrinkles and expression lines and helps to erase existing ones.
- Remove dead cells.
- Unclogs pores, deep cleansing.
- Fights the appearance of acne and other dermatological problems, such as blackheads.
- In summer, it helps to obtain a uniform tan since areas of the skin accumulate more dead cells than others, and exfoliation helps equalize the PH.
- Keeps skin healthy
When To Do A Facial Peel?
Two days before sunbathing and whenever you notice the need to remove dead skin cells. Sessions should occur, on average, once a week for normal and dry skin. Oily skin should receive treatment twice a week and sensitive skin once a month. Attention! After facial exfoliation, the skin needs a lot of hydration.
Disadvantage Of Face Scrub
- Choosing a face scrub suitable for our skin is essential. Oily skin should look for goods with salicylic acid in their formula since it is astringent and helps control the problem. On the other hand, dry skin must run away from this component.
- Never use a body scrub product on your face, as they are too abrasive.
- Take special care with the most delicate parts of the face, such as the lips and eyes.
- Be very careful with minor wounds, cuts, infected skin, bruises, recent scars, acne, psoriasis or eczema.
- Never wax immediately after a facial peel.
- Avoid sun exposure after a facial peel.
How To Do A Face Scrub At Home?
Now that you know the benefits and care you should have when doing a facial exfoliation, we move on to a critical piece of information: how to do it. A massage with circular movements optimizes the result and helps improve the skin’s circulation and oxygenation. There is no need to apply force; the activities must be smooth, circular and repetitive. The time used in the exfoliation is also essential, and 60 seconds is the minimum time for the desired result.
Using a good oil before exfoliating also helps to leave the skin hydrated. However, the face and neck are susceptible to blemishes and irritations; therefore, we must pay close attention.
Final Considerations For A Perfect Facial Exfoliation
Facial exfoliation renews the skin and prepares it for good hydration; for this reason, the best time to do it is in the morning. But be careful, since exfoliating is not the same as cleaning, another important point if we want to have perfect skin. After a bath or shower. For example, the pores are more open due to the hot steam of the water, which also facilitates facial exfoliation and then moves on to hydration.
Removing dead skin, that is, the exfoliation of the facial skin is very important because it removes all the impurities that close the pores, returning the skin to its natural appearance. In addition, regular exfoliation is essential to allow the skin to receive all daily beauty treatments optimally. For example, doing it before the start of summer will prepare the skin for an even, golden tan with no trace of blemishes. On the other hand, exfoliation is essential to keep your skin constantly renewed if you are a smoker or live in a big city with a lot of pollution.
Ready to start taking care of yourself and pampering yourself at home? Choose a suitable exfoliator for your skin and invest in an electric facial cleanser, the latest trend and the best way to purify the skin deeply.
Also Read: Some Suggestions For Using Maskara For
face scrub homemade
face scrub for women
face scrub himalaya
best face scrub for glowing skin
face scrub for oily skin
natural face scrub
best face scrub
everyuth face scrub