What Is Hair Botox
Hair Botox: You must have heard about hair botox’s effects on your wires, right? But do you know how this treatment works? Inspired by aesthetic treatments, this technique has won beauty salons, completely recovering the wires and acting on their structures, leaving them more hydrated, without volume and with a healthy appearance.
In our post today, we will talk about hair botox and even teach you how to perform this procedure without leaving your home. Were you curious? So be sure to check out our full content!
What Is Hair Botox?
Hair botox is an intensive treatment that provides hydration, shines and fills the hair, leaving it more beautiful, without frizz and split ends.
Despite its name, this treatment does not use the botulinum toxin used in cosmetic procedures. Instead, it is only due to its ability to renew the wires, correcting their damage – as in the treatment done on the skin.
During hair botox, products rich in proteins and vitamins are widely used to nourish the hair and make it less brittle, rebuilding its fibre, sealing the wires and providing a healthier and more aligned appearance.
What Is Hair Botox Used For?
This treatment will strengthen the wires, giving them more resistance and flexibility and making them silkier.
Hair botox can also consider an excellent volume reducer, treating, hydrating and reducing frizz. All because of its ability to rebuild hair fibres and seal your cuticles. Interesting.
Does Hair Botox Have Formaldehyde?
As the main objective of capillary botox is to increase the wires’ hydration and flexibility, its products’ components do not contain formaldehyde, only nutrients and vitamins that are essential for the hair’s health. However, some cosmetic brands still put a small amount of formaldehyde in their hair botox products to help promote hair straightening.
How to make homemade hair botox
f course, we wouldn’t fail to bring you a very nice step-by-step guide on how to make hair botox at home,
Also Read: Blackheads – Clarifies Major Doubts Through Dermatologist
To Perform This Home Treatment, You Will Need:
- anti-residue shampoo
- Hair botox product
- Curling iron
Step By Step:
- Wash your hair two times with an anti-residue shampoo
- Remove excess water with a towel
- With damp strands, divide the hair into several similar strands
- Apply the hair botox product chosen on a lock, massaging well from root to tip – with the hair well stretched, combing lock by the wave. Repeat this process for all the wires;
- Let the product act for 20 minutes
- Wash your hair only with water
- Dry the hair well with the dryer and, if you prefer, finish with the flat iron.
- Also Read: What Is A Lip Scrub, And How To Use ?
How Long Does Hair Botox Last?
Hair botox’s effects can vary from person to person but generally last 20 to 30 days, depending on the product used.
- Tip: for a better result, it will recommend applying botox twice in the same month.
- Necessary care after the procedure
- After performing your hair botox, some simple care is essential, such as:
- If you want to do some kind of colouring after the procedure, use a toner or wait 10 to 15 days for a permanent dye
Be sure to follow a complete hair schedule with hydration, nutrition and reconstruction to keep your wires always protected and healthy.
And as we are talking about new treatments and hair care. Check out our post on hair peeling and learn more about this famous hair care technique.
Also Read: Some Suggestions For Using Maskara For